Join us for our latest cooking class. Kits will be ready for pick up at Pearl on February 26 in preparation for the class.
This cooking class provided by Stephanie, owner of A Piece of Cake & Confections, will feature:
- Baked Potato & Cauliflower Soup
- Orange, Pear & Date Salad with Orange-Rosemary
- Balsamic Chicken & Pear
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Brown rice sides
- Chocolate Cobbler
Stephanie notes that as she pondered this menu, she considered:
- Ingredients: All ingredients are being provided to you for this class, but are ingredients you may also have in your pantries.
- Ease: As complicated as cooking can be, I endeavor to choose recipes that are fun to create, packed with nutrition and can be changed as needed for dietary reasons or simply if you wanted to change ingredients to suit your own personal palette.
- Time: We all have busy schedules with families, school, jobs, etc but cooking and baking brings us together. Our time in the kitchen to create meals is essential maybe for 60 to 90 minutes start to finish. The meals created tonight enhance time management.
- Fun: Let’s have FUN!!!
Please feel free to direct any questions, comments or concerns to Stephanie: