• Home
  • 2020 Annual NMC Rummage & Bake Sale!

2020 Annual NMC Rummage & Bake Sale!

  • February 08, 2020
  • 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
  • Downtown Novato Recreation Center - 950 7th Street Novato, CA 94945

Registration

  • Homemade baked goods, please. Label them if they contain nuts, thank you!

    Baked goods may be dropped off Friday evening between 5 - 9 p.m. or Saturday morning between 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
  • Help set up tables, put out items, organize sale, etc. other tasks as needed.
  • Help set up tables, put out items, organize sale, etc. other tasks as needed.
  • Help break down sale, pack up items for donation, load cars, break down tables. Significant others/family members welcome to come help!
  • Tasks could include: tidying up tables, assisting buyers, working check out tables, working the bake sale table, other tasks as needed.
  • Tasks could include: tidying up tables, assisting buyers, working check out tables, working the bake sale table, other tasks as needed.
  • Tasks could include: tidying up tables, assisting buyers, working check out tables, working the bake sale table, other tasks as needed.
  • Tasks could include: tidying up tables, assisting buyers, working check out tables, working the bake sale table, other tasks as needed.
  • Tasks could include: tidying up tables, assisting buyers, working check out tables, working the bake sale table, other tasks as needed.

Registration is closed

The NMC Rummage Sale has everything you need for your growing family at bargain prices, plus delightful homemade baked goodies. This is a savvy shopper's dream come true!

Maternity - Nursing - Clothing NB to Kids' Size 10 - Toys & Games - Strollers & Baby Gear - Decor - Books!

Be there when the doors open at 9am to dive into the HUGE selection of gently used items, organized into aisles in the back of Novato Gymnastics Center (enter in rear of building). Then return at 2pm when all of the remaining items are HALF OFF the marked price!

This annual fundraising sale enables NMC to offer a full schedule of fun events for moms and families year-round.  NMC members who volunteer at the sale may shop early!

For those of you new to the club or those have not shopped or sold in the past, you NEED to be part of this great event! Not only is this a great way for the club to earn money to support our events but an opportunity for you to clean out your closets and make a little pocket money for yourself. 

Seller IDs are being issued and over 30 members have already started gathering items and preparing. This year non-members can sell, so make sure to have your friends and family email for a Seller ID as well!  Email the rummage sale team today for your seller ID @ nmcrummagesale@gmail.com

Member sellers earn 60% of the profits from their sales and the club uses the remaining 40% to support our great activities throughout the year. The percentages are reversed for non-members (40% to the non-member seller and 60% to the club.)  We also help numerous families through our community outreach program by having them do a free shop before any remaining items are sent to local charities.  

It takes volunteers, bakers and board members to pull this off so we really need your help!  Remember volunteers get to shop before we open to the public. There are shifts the night before the sale to help set up and shifts the day of the sale. Please sign up for one (or more) shifts, we could use all the help!  We are looking forward for a great sale this year!
Join us for the sale February 8, 2020 at the Downtown Novato Recreation Center at 950 7th Street!

Contact the rummage sale team with any questions at nmcrummagesale@gmail.com

See you at the sale!

2020 Rummage Sale Team,

Jennifer, Jessielyn, Mischa, Sharon, Tiara & Ziba

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software