The Easter Bunny is hop, hop, hopping its way to Hamilton Amphitheater Park for the NMC Easter Egg Hunt. The hunt starts at 10:05 am sharp so be there EARLY.
Laid out at the park will be thousands of brightly colored eggs separated into groups for 0-2 years, 3-4 years, 5 years and up. Prizes for the littlest kids are stickers, stampers, and trinkets, while the older kids will find toys and candy inside their eggs. Please bring your own small baskets to collect the eggs.
After the eggs have been collected the kiddos will enjoy the fantastic talents of the bubble entertainer! Watch them make giant bubbles and entertain the crowd—young and old! And, the Easter Bunny will be available for photo opportunities as well! Bring your own camera (or use your phone) and plan for some adorable Easter photos.
We couldn’t do it without you, so please volunteer to bring one of the food items listed on the registration page.
Top Tips for the Hunt:
1. You may need to park by the Hamilton Community Center/Hamilton Theater and walk around or over the hill, so be sure to get there early!
2. The hunt is over very quickly (5 min or so), so please arrive at the park by 10:00am.
3. Please bring your own small baskets for your kiddos to use to collect the eggs.
4. There isn’t much shade, so plan to bring sunscreen and hats.
5. There will be baskets available for you to return the eggs once your kiddos have emptied them. We appreciate being able to re-use the eggs so please look for the recycle baskets before you leave.
Keep and eye out for more information from our Community Outreach Committee about the NMC Green & Clean Day opportunity following the Easter Egg Hunt!
The 2019 Easter Egg Hunt Committee:
Amy Adkins, Mary Provines, Andrea Swetland, Venus Taillant, & Tiara Johnson
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.